FN-M16P is a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
1. Supports microphone(mono), line-in(mono), and Aux-in(stereo) audio recording modes.
2. Supports AD keys control mode(play/pause, next, previous, record, and stop).
3. Supports standard UART serial communication control mode.
4. Supports playback of MP3, WAV, and WMA formats audio files, with great sound quality.
5. Supports up to 48Khz sampling rate and 128Kbps bit rate of high-quality MP3 audio recording.
6. Supports USB sound card mode.
7. Use micro SD card and USB flash drive as the storage devices; supports max 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
8. Supports FAT or FAT32 file systems.
9. Can freely replace sound files in the micro SD card via USB port.
10. Built-in 1W amplifier that can direct drive 8?? / 1W speaker.
11. 32 levels adjustable sound volume.
12. DC 5V power supply.
13. Size: 37mmx18mm .